• What we’ll do
Join us for a leisurely Saturday ride to the world famous Falafel Drive-In in San Jose.
Here’s how the day will go:
Meet at 9:30 AM, Starbucks Westlake.
Safety reminders at 9:50
Rest & Stretch: Duarte’s Tavern 11:30, 39 miles from KSU. Gas will be available if needed.
Lunch at 1:00PM-ish at Falafel Drive-In, 41 miles from Duartes
Gas stop along Stevens Creek Blvd before jumping on 280, then up Page Mill to 35, end at Alice’s for goodbyes and kisses.
Total Seat Time: 4 hours
Route Files: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/14g27XEYhFImMU5eFcGA4aKE54OZKG6zi
Navigon: copy & paste the text and email to yourself – open via your iOS device.
Cruiser: email the Cruiser file to yourself. Click on the file and your device should open it within the app.
Motoplaner: save the .mjps file to your computer and import at www.motoplaner.de
WolfPack: download the iOS or Android app and join Homoto. Our pack ID is 88920883
Route Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5XQ8m37JvzT2
• What to bring
• Guests are welcome but Please let me know in advance if you wish to bring a guest.
• Bring a printed version of the route or program it into your GPS. Contact me directly with any questions on how to do this.
• Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly.
• Arrive with a FULL TANK OF GAS, wearing proper gear, riding a properly working machine please!
• Important to know
Before participating in this ride, read the HOMOTO Rules Of The Ride (https://www.meetup.com/Homoto-Motorcycle-Club/messages/boards/thread/51287263#130959845), and apply generously before, throughout and after.
• Your ‘Yes’ RSVP for this ride confirms your acceptance of the Homoto Liability Release statement, which you may review at: Homoto Release of Liability (https://www.meetup.com/Homoto-Motorcycle-Club/messages/boards/thread/51249331#130917396)