• What we’ll do
We will be knights on (iron) horseback as we ride out of Craftsman & Wolves Den through the forest and arrive at Camelot for fish and chips! A short 62-mile jaunt. Here’s how the day will go:
10:00 AM: Meet at Craftsman & Wolves Den http://www.craftsman-wolves.com/caw-den/
10:20 AM: safety discussion
10:30 AM: KSU
12:15: Chevron to regroup and stretch, 45 miles
1:00 PM: Lunch at Camelot Fish & Chips http://www.camelotfishandchips.com/menu.html
After lunch, we’ll say our goodbyes.
. Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/WvhyB3Y3eJu
Navigon: (iOS only) copy & paste the text in an email to youself.
Cruiser: iOS & Android: email the Cruiser file to yourself.
Wolfpack: Download the iOS or Android version of WolfPack. Our pack ID is 88920883
Motoplaner: download for use at motoplaner.de (http://motoplaner.de)
• Guests are welcome but Please let me know in advance if you wish to bring a guest.
• Bring a printed version of the route or program it into your GPS. Contact me directly with any questions on how to do this.
• Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly.
• Arrive with a FULL TANK OF GAS, wearing proper gear, riding a properly working machine please!
• Before participating in this ride, read the HOMOTO Rules Of The Ride (https://www.meetup.com/Homoto-Motorcycle-Club/messages/boards/thread/51287263#130959845), and apply generously before, throughout and after.
• Your ‘Yes’ RSVP for this ride confirms your acceptance of the Homoto Liability Release statement, which you may review at: Homoto Release of Liability (https://www.meetup.com/Homoto-Motorcycle-Club/messages/boards/thread/51249331#130917396)